A prodigious vitality born at the gates of the desert
RARE AND PRECIOUS ARGAN OIL
Argan oil, extracted from the fruit of the argan tree, has been known forcenturies by the Imazighens (Berbers) of the Atlas for its cosmetic,pharmaceutical, dietetic and food virtues.
- To moisturize the skin by restoring the skin barrier and neutralizing freeradicals
- To nourish dry skin by providing essential fatty acids
- To regenerate the skin by restarting the vital functions of the cells
- To prevent premature skin aging due to external aggressions (sun,weather, stress, tobacco…)
NAIL & HAIR CARE
- The argan oil is particularly recommended for strengthening broken andsplit nails.
- It brightens and gives a shine to dry, dull and breakable hair.
- It is used to soften and nurture the skin during body massages.
In addition to its cosmetic use, argan oil is widely used in traditional medicine forchickenpox treatment, juvenile acne and rheumatism. It has cholesterol-loweringproperties and is recommended for patients suffering from atherosclerosis.
Of oleic-linoleic type, the argan oil contains 80 % of unsaturated fatty acids.However, it has a clear precedence over olive oil because of its richness inessential fatty acids (linoleic acid > 34%). These fatty acids give argan oilnutritional and dietary values and would justify its use for cardiovascular diseasesand to address drying and physiological aging.
Its fine texture and its taste of refined hazelnut make it one of the most popularoils to season salads, soups, tagines couscous & egg dishes.
The mixture of arganoil-almond-honey, known as Amlou, accompanies deliciously and healthily yourdishes.
The argan tree occupies a primary place in all of GIE Targanine’s activities,whether in the production of oil, cosmetics or food.
Among the latter, we countAmlou, whose main component is argan oil, in addition to almonds and honey.
Amlou is a typical culinary preparation of the Souss Massa region.
It comes in theform of a delicious paste, composed of natural ingredients from cooperatives inthe region.
With the products of GIE Targanine, expect an amlou as delicious as dietetic!Because each element which composes this concoction comes from a longprocess to bring out the dietetic virtues of the argan, the honey and the almondsused.