The women of the Targanine cooperatives have benefited from several trainings:
- The women followed a literacy program (reading, writing, arithmetic), civic education, religious education, hygiene and health.
- Legal training for the constitution of the cooperative.
- Training in environmental education.
- Training in the management of small projects.
- Training in extraction techniques, oil quality, traceability, hygiene, food safety and cooperative management.
THE GROUPING’S ROLES
Provide shared services to member women’s cooperatives:
IMPROVEMENT OF LIVING CONDITIONS
FOR THE COOPERATIVE’S WOMEN
Creation of a social fund for oilcake since 2009
Thanks to the support of our client BASF Beauty Care Solutions (previously knownas Cognis France) we have been able to create a social fund through the marketing of press cake (56% of the price paid by BASF is paid into the fund).
The purpose of this fund is to finance social, health or cultural actions in order to improve the living and working conditions of the GIE Targanine women.